West Islanders With Autism or Intellectual Disabilities (WIAIH) needs your help on Wednesday, May 8th! You surely remember how exciting last year’s McHappy Day experience was and we are set to do it all over again!
They need volunteers to do shifts of 2 to 3 hours, roughly from 10:00 to 1:00, 1:00 to 4:00 and 4:00 to 7pm. ANY AMOUNT OF TIME YOU ARE ABLE TO GIVE DURING THIS TIME FRAME IS APPRECIATED!
Volunteers are an added value to McHappy day and can encourage and motivate people and customers by greeting them, stand on the street corners to remind people about McHappy day, stand outside the restaurant and drive-thru with pails and cans to collect donations, share stories of WHY WIAIH and the future Kizmet centre are important to the West Island, etc. We are there to put some spice in the day!
Thanks to McDonald’s West Island and McHappy Day, they have raised more than $125,000 over the last two years and are set to raise even more this year. Proceeds will go towards their new Centre Kizmet initiative, which aims to enrich services to their members as well as all families with young children on the West Island. Contact WIAIH if you can spare 2-3 hours of your time on May 8th for McHappy Day. Proceeds will go to the KIZMET Centre and WIAIH!
Please contact WIAIH by emailing email@example.com or calling 514-694-7090 x 211. Please specify what time suits you the most and pick one or two locations from the list below :
– 4928 boul. Des Sources, Pierrefonds (corner Pierrefonds Blvd.)
– 3882 boul. St-Charles, Pierrefonds (near rue Antoine-Faucon)
– 3600 boul. St-Jean in Dollard-des-Ormeaux
– 3330 boul. de la Côte Vertu, Saint-Laurent (near Spheretech)
– 3131 boul. de la Côte Vertu, Saint-Laurent (inside Place Vertu)
– 3065 boul. des Sources, Dollard-des-Ormeaux (Galeries des Sources)