If you are looking at the different HP printers ink types, then you may find yourself getting more and more confused due to the range of options available to you. To make it easier to decide, we have taken the time to explain the different types available and the pros and cons of buying each type. Take a look at our advice before you make your next purchase so that you end up with the ink you need at the price you want.
Genuine Ink Cartridges
Genuine ink cartridges are sold by the printer company you purchased your device from. Many consumers are led to believe that they are the best option because they were made specifically for your printing needs.
These cartridges tend to come in standard and XL versions and can be purchased from the local store or online. However, they are often incredibly expensive and have been dubbed a con by some companies who claim that they are poor value for money and do not give the buyer what they need.
- You can find them easily in your local store.
- They are clearly labelled so that you get the right cartridge.
- They are easy to install in your printer.
- They are very expensive.
- The cartridges are not full, making them run out quickly.
- The ink is not the best quality.
- They are hard to get on offer.
- The XL versions can be messy to use.
Replacement Ink Cartridges
Replacement ink cartridge suppliers are often touted as a bad idea due to mess and poor quality ink. This reputation is no longer fair with specialist ink companies popping up all over the place and providing an outstanding service.
When you choose a replacement ink supplier, make sure that you head to one that has great customer service and only sells ink so that you can be sure that their ink passes the test. There are many up and coming companies like Smart Ink that will sell cartridges for less than half the price of the genuine ink competition but deliver the same or better quality than the ink you have been using. This means that your HP 951 ink or other cartridges will no longer be a drain on your finances.
- Cheap to purchase the ink you need.
- Ink delivered to your door so that you can save time.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Generous returns policies
- Simple to purchase.
- Cartridges come completely full so will last longer.
- Most suppliers have a live chat facility to help you find the cartridge you need.
- You need to shop around to find a reputable supplier.
It is clear to see that when it comes to getting HP new ink, replacement ink really is the best choice! Not only is it more cost-effective than any other option, but it comes with excellent customer service and gets delivered directly to your door! Buy yours today and become a replacement ink convert just like us.