Time tracking technologies are all about enhancing your productivity and making choices based on facts. The best time management apps will help you keep the right balance between work and life.
How? By tracking how you spend your day, you’ll identify the distractions. These apps will also help you manage your time. Some applications like time tracking in trello are good for creating the kind of life you wouldn’t need a vacation from.
Here are the best time-management apps for a better work-life balance you should download today.
Todoist Free Time Management App
The Todoist time management app is available for free. But there’s a premium plan which costs $4 per month. This app will help you manage all your tasks in one place. Todoist works on multiple devices, so you’re ensured that your progress will be synced to all your gadgets. It also offers a wide range of features for goal setting and progress visualization.
The paid plan also offers automated reminders on upcoming deadlines, template creation for similar tasks, and automatic backup of all data for remote access. This way, you don’t have to be glued to your desk. You can work from home and still have full access to your office workstation.
- Set daily and weekly goals.
- The app allows the user to be aware of his/her progress using visual effect features.
- Quickly review your completed tasks and make any reference in the future.
- Todoist enables automatic backup of the user’s data in case they lose their device.
- The app will allow you to create a template to use on similar projects.
- Set automated reminders.
[email protected] is the best app for improving productivity by listening to music. It comes with a free trial of 28 days. You can use along with two to five other users, for the cost of $9.95 per user each month. There are different prices depending on the number of users you wish to include. [email protected] is excellent for managing the time of multiple employees. You can add more than 250 users at once.
Your employees and teammates can benefit from a time management system that leverages music to enhance productivity. Users can tailor their music according to their personalities. Also, team building can’t get any easier than using employee taste in music to improve their focus, productivity, and character. Besides, who wouldn’t want to have a good time at work?
- It has scientifically designed music for enhanced concentration and productivity.
- The app has 50 music channels.
- It comes with built-in time and productivity tracker.
My Life Organized
This app is the best for time and task management for individuals. My Life Organized offers users a 45-day free trial period. The pricing plan depends on the device you download. However, Android and iOS devices should cost $29.99. The app can also be used on Windows and Mac.
My life organized app enables the user to manage several tasks, such as finish a report, writing a blog, or hosting a birthday party. The user can use the listing feature and set reminders for effective task management. As a result, you’ll be able to manage time better and still achieve the best work-life balance.
- The app makes task creation easy and manageable with a drag-and-drop feature.
- It’s easy to create hierarchical lists.
- Set smart reminders based on location.
- Automatically sync data on all devices.
This app is the best for writing notes for individuals and teams. Evernote is available for free. The app will help you effectively manage your time. You can organize notes and sync all your memos for quick and easy management and execution.
The user can also create a to-do-list on the app. It is available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and more. Using the web clipper function, you can save any web pages, articles, and PDFs for reviewing later.
- Create a template for faster notes creation.
- Use the web clipper function to save web pages and documents. Also, search for your documents with ease.
- The app allows you to collaborate with your teammates.
- The app has been designed to learn to read your handwriting.
This app is the best for collaboration with a team. Slack is available for free. The application also has two other pricing plans. It will allow you to collaborate easily with your team at work. You can use the Slack bot to get automated reports on the progress of each of your team members.
Slack is also excellent at time management. The app helps you manage time through project coordination, collaboration, communication, file sharing, and integration. If you want to keep everything organized, for example, planning a family get-together or an office party, you can easily keep all conversations in check.
- The app allows you to collaborate with workmates and businesses.
- You can also conduct video and voice calls with other users.
- Use the drag-and-drop interface to share files with other teammates.
- Slack allows users to integrate up to 1500 apps.
Even if you love your job, working non-stop isn’t an option. But, using time management tools, you can plan your day between burnouts. And that’ll create room for time away from work if you want to be happy, sane, and productive. What are you doing to prevent you from losing yourself?