At Monday’s first live public council meeting in Sainte Anne De Bellevue since COVID struck, five of the six sitting Ste. Anne’s councillors adopted a resolution supporting a $500 donation to the Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation for specialized quality personal protective equipment PPE in order to optimally protect staff in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation called out to all local cities to assist the battle to provide front line workers with personal protective equipment in order to optimally protect staff in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sainte Anne De Bellevue Public Meetings
This session will take place at Centre Harpell and will be open to the public.
Several measures will be put in place to ensure an environment that respects public health directives and the safety of all.
Special measures to be observed:
- Wearing a mask will be compulsory throughout the session, and even during the question period;
- A hand sanitizer will be placed at the entrance and citizens must use it before entering the room;
- There will be 2 meters of distance between each chair and it will be compulsory to sit in order to respect the standards of social distancing;
- Citizens wishing to attend the session will have to enter through the central door and exit through the door of the library corridor.
- In addition, we ask that you don’t assist to the council if:
- you, or someone living with you, have symptoms of Covid-19 or are waiting for a test or test result related to Covid-19;
- you have returned from a trip abroad for less than 14 days.