The Sask. Health Authority is warning about a rising COVID-19 exposure risk in Moose Jaw.
The exposure happened at Brown’s Socialhouse on 11 River St. W.
The SHA says someone who was infectious with the coronavirus was at the restaurant on a handful of days over the last two weeks.
- Thursday, Aug. 26: 12:00 p.m. to 11:45 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 28: 5:00 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 29: 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 30: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 31: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Any person who is not inoculated and was at Brown’s between August 26 and August 31 is urged to self-isolate and get tested for COVID-19.
If you are fully vaccinated, public health encourages you to self-watch for symptoms.