AMCAL is gearing up for the 2nd edition of its newest fundraising initiative – the Dragon Boat Challenge. The first edition was a truly spectacular fun-filled day, and we have very high expectations for the 2nd edition. On Saturday, June 3rd, employees of local businesses, community supporters, AMCAL staff and Board members are coming together to race for the title of Dragon Boat Champion.
“I am thrilled at how many people showed interest in this event. We are really proud and excited for our new fundraising initiative and can’t wait to get in that boat again!” said Sophie Dalbec, Executive Director of AMCAL Family Services. Many thanks to everyone who’s getting involved.
- Interested paddlers – no experience necessary!
- AMCAL Dragon Boat Challenge
- Possibility to fundraise your entrance fee online.
- Can sign up as individuals or as a team.
- $2,000.00 for a 20 person boat or $100.00 per person.
- Saturday, June 3rd, 2017 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Lachine Canal – 5524 St-Patrick, Montreal
- To raise money for a great community group so it can further help promote healthy family relationships.