Saturday, May 16, join some of Montreal’s top Yoga Studios for OMtl, a full day of virtual yoga to support Food Banks Quebec during the COVID-19 crisis.
Though their physical locations are temporarily closed, these studios want to help by bringing yoga students and families together to give back to the city of Montreal. 100% of the donations collected will go to helping feed Quebecers who live in poverty and need to rely on community organizations for emergency food assistance.
Donate here if you want to contribute financially OR if you would like to take a class, you can find the full list of participating yoga studios below. Recommended donations per class start at $15 but any amount donated will help to make an impact.
Where to register for an online class on May 16:
- Yoga Vieux Montreal –www.yogavieuxmontreal.com
- Akasha Yoga Montreal –www.akashayogamontreal.com
- Modo Yoga (Montreal, NDG, Griffintown and West Island) –www.modoyogamontreal.com,www.modoyogandg.com,
- Luna Yoga Montreal –www.lunayoga.ca
- Wanderlust Montreal –www.montreal.wanderlustyoga.com
- Happy Tree Yoga –www.happytreeyoga.com
- Temple Mile End –www.templemileend.com
- ELMNT Studio –http://www.elmnt.studio