Nutella is one of my favorite tastes. This is an easy one, thought not the healthiest thing it is really yummy
Serves: serves 4 (1 “sandwich”, 2 halves per person)
- 8 slices of brioche bread that’s a little bit stale
- 4 tablespoons or so of Nutella
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk (I used almond milk)
- a little bit of butter for the pan
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Spread nutella in the center of 4 of the pieces of bread, and assemble each like a sandwich. Don’t spread it all the way to the edges so that the edges of the bread will adhere together later with the egg mixture.
- In a shallow baking dish (with sides), whisk the eggs and the milk together.
- Dip each sandwich into the egg mixture and flip it over a few times to saturate the bread.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over high heat. Cook each piece until golden brown on both sides. (a minute or 2). Dust with powdered sugar and serve.