Man Arrested, Woman Dead in Casino Kidnap-Crash Tragedy


In an alarming event that unfolded earlier this month, a dramatic kidnapping and subsequent car crash at the Tulalip Resort Casino in Washington State led to the death of a woman and the arrest of the assailant.

The villain of this unsettling incident, an unidentified man aged 37, now stands indicted with an unnerving litany of charges. These include fourth-degree domestic violence assault, fourth-degree domestic violence, first-degree kidnapping, second-degree murder, eluding law enforcement, driving under the influence, and possession of a stolen vehicle.

Follow us on Google News! ✔️

This horrifying sequence of events commenced on April 11, when the accused, in a fit of aggression, dominated his 35-year-old ex-girlfriend at the casino gaming floor and forcefully shoved her into his pick-up truck. Allegedly, he physically assaulted her by punching her in the head. Even more disturbing is the information gathered from the texts he broadcasted the day before, which expressed his fierce intentions. He declared that he would maul her alive, and “skin her alive,” after she made her intention of ending their relationship clear.

The violence did not stop. He reportedly battered her left arm with a metal canister and managed to elude the authorities’ vigilance on the very same day. The horror of this ordeal was finally brought to the attention of the police the following day when they received an alert about the kidnapping.

Upon sighting the perpetrator’s truck in Everett, Washington, a heart-stopping pursuit ensued. Tragically, this ended in a devastating collision when the man, racing against the police and ignoring law and order, veered onto the northbound lanes of State Route 525 while driving south, in Lynnwood, Washington. In the resulting crash, his truck struck a GMC Yukon. The impact claimed the life of 83-year-old Trudy Slanger, who was driving the Yukon.

Both the perpetrator and his victim sustained injuries from this tragic accident. They were both rushed to the hospital, where the kidnapping victim was treated for a broken leg. The suspect, who suffered severe injuries, was subsequently admitted to Harborview Medical Center. Later, he was escorted to the Snohomish County jail, where he was booked.

Authorities later discovered an outstanding warrant for the arrest of the suspect. The additional charges include first-degree assault with a weapon, possession of a controlled substance, and unlawful possession of a firearm. Investigations led to another revelation – the pick-up truck from the chase had been stolen from Bothell, Washington, just a month before the incident.

Further south, at Jack Casino’s parking garage in Cleveland, Ohio, a deeply troubling incident resulted in yet another arrest on Saturday. An irresponsible father, 27-year-old Kyle Miller from Elyria, opted to gamble his child’s welfare over entertainment by leaving his 10-month-old daughter alone in his car. She was found unattended for over 90 minutes before a passerby noticed her and alerted the police around 10 p.m.

The innocent infant was rushed to a local hospital after initial examination by emergency medical services. Though she showed no immediate signs of harm, she was given a thorough check-up before being handed over to relatives. The derelict father was taken into custody the same night and faces charges of endangering children and tampering with evidence.