The City of Dorval wishes to invite all its citizens to take part in an ideation workshop on the redevelopment of the “village” portion of Lakeshore Drive (between Dorval and St-Charles avenues). The workshop will take place on Monday, April 9, 2018, from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., at the Sarto-Desnoyers Community Centre, Salon D.
It will be your chance to participate in exchanges through working tables regarding many questions, such as:
- Is putting all power lines underground a major issue for you?
- How important is parking to you?
- Would you be willing to park a bit farther from your goods and services purchase place?
- Which aspect(s) would you modify on this street?
- The animation
- Active transportation (pedestrians, cyclists)
- The greening
- Is pedestrians’ and cyclists’ access in the area a priority for you?
- Would you prefer that automobiles be less present in the village’s landscape?
- What vocation would you give Lakeshore Drive?
- Commercial first and foremost
- More animated and more activities
- Vast public space (prioritizing pedestrians and cyclists)
- Place of destination
- What importance do you give to the village feel of the area?
Space is limited, so advance registration is recommended. To reserve your seat, please send your name and phone number to email@example.com. It will, however, be possible to drop in if seats are stills available.
If, however, you are unable to participate in this workshop, we invite you to answer the questions above and to send us your answers before April 3, 2018, at this same email address.