This in from CIUSSS West Island :
– The Pierrefonds CLSC will be open Monday May 8th.
– There is limited access through boulevard Gouin East.
– Home care services will be provided and routine services will be relocated.
– The Youth, Vaccination and Travelers clinics will be canceled along with mental health services.
– General social services will be relocated to the Lac-Saint-Louis CLSC.
– We now have 3 centres for residents in need: the Polyvalente Pierrefonds for Pierrefonds-Roxboro residents, the Centre Socioculturel for Île Bizard and Sainte-Geneviève residents and the Centre Harpell for Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue residents.
– For questions in regards to the services offered following the floodings, please contact (514) 630-6800.