The Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation (LGHF) is launching the sales period for the 2018 Duck-Fest, formerly known as the Duck Race, with a FREE breakfast on May 29th from 6am to 9am at Cora restaurant in Pointe-Claire. The purchase of a Duck-Fest ticket for $10, on site that day, entitles you to a complimentary breakfast at Cora, located at 187, Hymus Blvd in Pointe-Claire. The funds raised will go towards improving health care at the Lakeshore General Hospital.
In addition to the free breakfast, the Duck-Fest ticket features a coupon redeemable for a delicious homemade ice cream cone at Miss Manitts Bakery, and gives the lucky winner a chance to win one of the following seven fabulous prizes:
- Expedia CRUISE SHIP CENTER 7 day cruise to the Caribbean (Value $3,500)
- Club Piscine Pierrefonds Gift Card (Value $1,500)
- Bâton Rouge DDO Exquisite Dinner for 2: every month for 1 year @ Bâton Rouge DDO (Value $1200)
- Cardio Plein Air West Island Annual Unlimited Membership (Value $1,100)
- Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal HotelPrivate Dining Experience for 6 people (Value $1,100)
- Avanti AutoSpa Car Detailing (Value $1,000)
- $1,000 cash Cash Giveaway ($1,000)
The Duck-Fest Event
This ultimate family-oriented event offers a host of activities for the young and the young at heart in addition to the possibility of winning great prizes.
Presented in collaboration with the West Island Mommies Family Fun Fair, Duck-Fest will be held on Sunday, September 16th, from 10 am to 3 pm, at the Holiday Inn Pointe-Claire, and the draw for the winning tickets will be at 2:30 pm.
The LGHF would like to thank all of the sponsors of the event mentioned above, including Ubisoft World and Mariani Delights.
About the LGHF
Founded in 1964, the Foundation’s mandate is to collect the necessary funds to improve patient care at the Lakeshore General Hospital. In this way, it contributes to the purchase of state-of-the-art equipment, major structural renovations, and assists in supporting programs and specialized training for the professional staff, providing funding to initiatives not supported by the government.