DORVAL DRIVE-IN: SONIC
Friday, June 5, 2020
9 p.m. (site opens at 8 p.m.)
In the parking lot south of Les Jardins Dorval, accessible via Carson Avenue (H9S 3H3)
In order to offer some entertainment to Dorval citizens during this difficult time where the usual programming is not possible, the City of Dorval has decided to innovate by offering a unique event.
You are invited to the City’s drive-in evening!
Come and watch Sonic (Original English version)
Inspired by the ever-so-popular Sega game, the film follows the (mis)adventures of Sonic as he navigates the complexities of life on Earth with his newfound — human — best friend Tom Wachowski (James Marsden). Sonic and Tom join forces to try and stop the villainous Dr. Robotnik (Jim Carrey) from capturing Sonic and using his immense powers for world domination.
Dorval residents: $ 5 per car
Non-residents: $8 per car
Tickets available as of now for Dorval residents and starting June 3 for non-residents. Please note that only those with a citizen card* may purchase tickets. All proceeds will be given to Dorval’s Community Aid.
*For Dorval residents that do not have a citizen card, please call 514 633-4000 should you wish to get one.
►Click here to purchase a ticket – code SO4027-01.
Of course, several measures will be implemented on site to respect the distancing requirements and to make sure that the evening remains safe for all. In order to facilitate the smooth running of this event, here are some important information and rules to be respected:
- You must present your receipt at the entrance.
- Recreational vehicles and motorcycles are not authorized on site.
- Please follow the instructions given by the parking attendants who will assign you a space in order to ensure that there is a free parking space between cars at all times.
- Once your vehicle is parked, please turn off your engine and headlights and keep them turned off until the end of the movie.
- You must stay in your vehicle at all times. If, however, you need to step out of your vehicle and walk on the site, please respect the 2-metre distancing. If that is not possible, it is strongly recommended that you wear a mask.
- Please keep the volume at a suitable level so as not to disturb others.
- There will be toilets on site, but they should be used only when and if it’s an absolute necessity.
- No food will be sold on site.
- It is strictly forbidden to consume or be in possession of alcohol, to be drunk, or be under the influence of any drug during the event.
- It is forbidden to honk.
If you do not respect these rules, you could be expelled from the site.
Thank you for your cooperation.