The CIUSSS de L’Ouest-de-L’ÎLe announced the opening of a walk-in testing clinic in Beaconsfield that will have the capacity of 500 tests per day. Results will be available within three to five days. Negative results will be communicated by email, while positive results will be given over the phone. The by-appointment clinic will remain open simultaneously.
The address and schedule are as follows:
137 Elm Ave., Beaconsfield.
Starting July 16, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For more information, please call 514-630-2123
Condition for getting tested
You can get tested if you are in one of the following situations:
- You have symptoms of flu, gastroenteritis or COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing).
- You don’t have symptoms but you’ve been in close contact with someone who has received a positive COVID-19 test result.
* Montréal’s regional public health department is asking anyone who has gone to or worked in bars in the city since July 1 to get tested for COVID-19. More information
Good to know before getting tested
- COVID-19 tests are free for everyone.
- Bring your health insurance card if you have one.
- If you don’t have a health insurance card or any other kind of identification papers to provide, you can still get tested.
You can call 514-644-4545 or 1-877-644-4545 to be directed to the right resource.