Beaconsfield isn’t picking up the garbage?

Here we are January 9 , 2014.  With a new and fresh start everyone is back to work with renewed energy.  But maybe not.  The garbage pick up around...

Mayor Bourelle is encouraged to be addressing Angell Woods Spring 2014

According to a recent article in the Suburban -  Mayor Bourelle and his council will be addressing the Angell Woods dilema in short order.  One of the Mayor's  campagin promises...

4.2 Million Dollar “Surplus”

The one thing that became very clear to me on council was that people did not have access to proper information.  It seems rumour, media and a lack of...
The beginner’s guide to vaping

The beginner’s guide to vaping

The beginner’s guide to vaping Although I started vaping many years ago, I have never forgotten how confusing it was when I decided to quit smoking and start vaping. In...

New Car Concerns – How to Finance a Car on a Budget

Image: http://img.autobytel.com/car-reviews/autobytel/10054-are-zero-down-car-loans-a-smart-choice/Auto%20loan%201.jpg Buying a new car is an exciting experience. From doing the research to taking your new vehicle out for its first test-drive, there really is nothing else quite...

Batshaw and the community join together

I am happy to announce that Community, Batshaw and Council have joined forces to make the transition to the new Batshaw Building as easy as posssible.  Ground has already...

CP Holiday Train Comes to Beaconsfield

The CP holiday train has made it a tradition here in Beaconsfield to grace us with a stop at the Beaurepaire Train Stop.  So many people came by to...

La Maison Coup De Coeur

Une résidence de Beaconsfield a remporté les honneurs du concours La maison coup de cœur, organisé par la Ville de Montréal dans le cadre de la 23e Opération patrimoine...
Tips, Moving, Diana Smith, West Island Blog, News, West Island News, Planning, Bubble Wrap, Boxes, Schedules, Rhonda Massad

7 Tips That Will Save You a Lot of Trouble When Moving

By: Diana Smith Even if you live a minimalist lifestyle, the list of stressful things that can occur when you need to move is overwhelming. Losing and breaking things, lifting...

Your Community

Featured Story