Bicycle Lane Construction – Elm Avenue
The City of Montréal will resume construction of the bicycle path on Elm Avenue, between Montrose Drive and Brown Owl Lane. The work is scheduled between May 23 and July 31 and will make the lanes reserved for cyclists safer to use.
Duration of work and schedule:
- Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., weather permitting
- Some work may be done on weekends
- Maintained in both directions at all times
- Partial closure of the traffic lane, South side, in the work area
Temporary parking permits
Residents affected by the work may obtain a temporary parking permit from the City by calling 514 428-5999 or in person at City Hall, 303 Beaconsfield Boulevard.
Macdonald Brige Repairs
The Ministère des Transports, de la Mobilité durable et de l’Électrification des Transports is informing road users that repair work of the Macdonald overpass from Poultry Cottages rd. above railway tracks and Highway 20, will resume in May.
Operations will result in complete closures of Highway 20 in both directions:EASTBOUND, between exit 39 Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, des Anciens-Combattants Boulevard and the entrance of Morgan Street, and WESTBOUND, between exit 48 Saint-Charles Boulevard and the entrance of des Anciens-Combattants Boulevard.
These closures will take place overnight on May 15 and May 16 as follows:
- From. Monday, May 15, starting at 9 p.m. to Tueday 5 a.m.
- From Tuesday, May 16, starting at 10 p.m. to Wednesday 5 a.m.
- If necessary, Wednesday, May 17, starting at 10 p.m. to Thursday 5 a.m.
Detour signs will be in place for these closures.
In case of bad weather, work will be rescheduled to May 22 and 23.
Remember to be vigilant at the wheel and to respect speed limits when approaching construction zones.