Here is the link to the Global segment on June 1 GLOBAL BEST OF THE WEST
Lachine Antique Car Show is on June 5
Location is between 6th and 16th Ave
info at : www.vel.qc.ca
St Anne De Bellevue Car Show
The eighth annual popular vintage car and hot rod show comes to St. Annes on June 18, between 9 and 5 pm. Surrounded by the classic sounds of the 50’s and 60’s.
Both these events line the streets with colourful Classics and Hot Rods.
inf : www.marchesainteanne.ca
2 . West Island Blues Festival in Dollard Des Ormeaux
Dollard Des Ormeaux Park at 12 010 De Salaberry Blvd.
Live music, food, drinks, free parking and free admission.
more information: www.westislandbluesfestival.com
3. Baie D’Urfé Summer Concerts – Ensemble Big Swing Band.
Open air concert on June 17 at 7:30 p.m. at Fritz Farm 20477 Lakeshore Road.
Bring your own chair — in case of rain concerts are held at the Red Barn at 20609 Lakeshore Road. Parking is available on Westchester, at the Whiteside Taylor Centre and at the Fritz Community Center via Carrière.
4. Wednesdays on the Boardwalk in St. Annes
June 22 will be the first one starting at 7:30 p.m.
Every week has new live music.
Discover SHYRE, a Montreal-based chamber folk group launched by vocalist/pianist Sarah Rossy. Lush strings and angelic harmonies combine in a soundscape often described as ethereal and honest in a marriage of orchestra and pop-folk. With local influences such as Patrick Watson and Half Moon Run, you won’t want to miss this new and exciting group!
Music and fun for the whole family under the open sky. Bring your chairs.
5. Beaurepaire Village Artisan Fair.
June 18 from 11 a.m. 4 p.m.
Located in the heart of Beaurepaire Village in Beaconsfield.
Local Artisans line the streets where you can shop for handcrafted merchandise.
More information: www.villagebeaurepaire.ca
6. June 24, Fete Nationale De Québec
The events are endless and the fun is everywhere.
- Beaconsfield, 12h to 17h, Centennial Park, 288 Beaconsfield Boul. rain: Recreation Centre at 1974 City Lane, Beaconsfield, www.beaconsfield.ca
- Dorval, 15h to 22:15 Parc du Millénaire, Lakeshore Road, – rain date June 25. www.ville.dorval.qc.ca
- Lachine, Parc Saint Louis 32nd Ave www.lachine.ca
- Pointe Claire, Parc Bourgeau www.ville.pointe.claire.ca
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue 17h to 22h in the parking lot in front of City Hall 60 Rue Saint-Pierre. Artisanal exhibit. 16h to 22h www.sadb.qc.ca
7. July 1, Canada Day
* Beaconsfield, www.beaconsfield.ca from 13 h – 22h Parc Centennial, 288 boul. Beaconsfield
- Dorval, Parc Millénaire, 15h – 22h www.ville.dorval.qc.ca
- Lachine, Marina d’escale, 19:30 www.lachine.ca
- Pierrefonds-Foxboro, Day of festivities, parade at 19:30h www.ville.montreal.qc.ca/pierrefonds-roxboro
- Pointe Claire, Pointe Claire Village, Parc Bourreau, 13h – 22h www.ville.pointe-claire.qc.ca
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Organized by the Royal Canadian Legion from 12h00. 28 Sainte-Anne Road. For more information call 514-457-9332 www.sadb.qc.ca