Government officials are asking us to stay home to prevent the spread of COVID-19. While the Fairview Shopping Centre is open, the Apple Store is closed until March 27.
lululemon, customers across North America have been advised that all stores will be opening from 12 pm to 6 pm each day as of March 16.
“As we all know, the events of the past days and weeks have been unprecedented, and our teams continue to monitor and navigate this rapidly changing situation with the rest of the world,” said spokesperson for lulu, Celeste Burgoyne.
Lululemon employees will receive pay for all hours they have been scheduled to work.
“We also have a Global Relief Pay plan in place to help anyone among us who are battling this virus, needs time to self-quarantine, or finds their lives disrupted during this unusual time in our lives,” Burgoyne continued.
Like many companies, effective immediately, they will also suspend store-based events and gatherings, such as yoga classes and run clubs.
What are other companies doing?
How TELUS is tackling COVID-19
Telus has update their website to include the following message to their clients:
Health and safety is our top priority
We want to assure you that, now and always, the health and safety of our customers, communities and team members, is the top priority for us.
- We’re closely following the guidance and advice from the Public Health Agency of Canada, the Centre for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and other global and provincial health agencies.
- We’re prohibiting corporate travel to countries with travel advisories and all non-essential travel.
- TELUS has a Medical Advisory Council, comprised of experienced medical doctors, public health experts and infectious disease specialists who are monitoring the situation very closely to ensure we’re taking every precaution.
- We want you to feel at ease during appointments at your business, so we’ve taken extra precautions and put more rigorous cleaning measures in place and equipped frontline sales teams and technicians with additional sanitization and safety products.
- We understand the need for increased flexibility right now, so if you have any questions, concerns, or wish to change an upcoming appointment, please email us or contact your TELUS representative. For install appointments, call 1-800-361-3311, and for repair appointments call 1-888-811-2828.