AMCAL is very proud to launch this new fundraising initiative that combines Team Building and Giving Back to the community!
– Cost: $2,000 / boat
– Capacity: 20 people per boat
– Possibility to have employees or paddlers fundraise individually (we will provide pledge forms)
– Questions: Emilie 514-694-3161 ext. 233
For an idea of what Dragon Boating looks like, see following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8JnLlZU0ok
About AMCAL Family Services:
– AMCAL Family Services is a non-profit community organization serving the West-Island for over 35 years
– AMCAL supports families and youth in crisis with a Residence for teens and various other programs for families and kids
– AMCAL believes that families have an inner strength and the resources for coping with, and resolving, the issues that arise.
– AMCAL programs help families identify clear goals and offer strategies and tools to promote positive change and healthy family relationships.
Thank you for considering this event to support AMCAL!