To help its citizens with their horticultural concerns and to assist them in their environmental actions, the City of Dorval offers a free horticultural information service, the Green Line. Available until the end of August, an eco-consultant is standing by to inform and assist Dorval residents regarding:
- Good practices required for a healthy, green, and ecological lawn
- Natural pest control solutions
- Tips and tricks to successfully make compost
- Preventive care and maintenance for trees and shrubs
- Ways to reduce water consumption
Dorval residents can also call the Green Line in order to schedule an appointment for a free visit by the eco-consultant, who can advise them and suggest eco-actions to solve their gardening challenges.
With the help of the Green Line, citizens will find it easy to adopt simple, inexpensive, and environmentally friendly measures.
You can contact the Green Line at 514 633-4018 or at email@example.com.