Notice – Beaconsfield residents who would like to change their garbage bin it is time to make the request.
Ask to exchange it starting on September 19
If your garbage bin is too large or too small for your household’s needs, you have the right to change to a different size, one time only, at the end of the year. Please fill out the form below and return it to Public Works. If possible, please send the form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Important dates and guidelines:
- Submit your request to change your bin starting on September 19
- Written requests must be received by October 28
- The bin exchange period will take place on Fridays from November 11 to December 2
- Your existing bin must be clean and empty of all waste
- Leave the bin on the outside of your property where it is visible from the street (e.g. in front of the garage)
- Write your address on your new bin as soon as you receive it!