It’s that time of year again and the celebrations for both St-Jean Baptiste and Canada Day are plentiful!
Depending on the city there will be lots of fun activities, concerts, plays, exhibits, and of course Fireworks!
Details are posted on the respective city’s website.
Here is the list by city:
St-Jean Baptiste Fete Nationale
- Beaconsfield, Friday June 24 from 12h to 17h, Centennial Park, 288 Beaconsfield blvd. Recreation Centre at 1974 City Lane, Beaconsfield, www.beaconsfield.ca
- Dollard des Ormeaux June 24, Civic Center 17h-22h www.ville.ddo.qc.ca
Dorval, Friday June 24 from 15h to 22:15 Parc du Millénaire, Lakeshore Road, – rain date June 25. www.ville.dorval.qc.ca
- Lachine, Parc Saint Louis 32nd Ave www.lachine.ca
- Pointe Claire, Friday June 24 from Parc Bourgeau from 14h-22h www.ville.pointe.claire.ca
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Thursday June 23 from 18h to 22h in the parking lot in front of City Hall 60 Rue Saint-Pierre. Artisanal exhibit. 16h to 22h www.sadb.qc.ca
July 1, Canada Day
- Beaconsfield, www.beaconsfield.ca July 1, from 13 h – 22h Parc Centennial, 288 boul. Beaconsfield
- Dollard des Ormeaux July 1, from 17h-23h Civic Centre www.ville.ddo.qc.ca
- Dorval, Parc Millénaire, July 1, 14h – 22h www.ville.dorval.qc.ca
- Lachine, Marina d’Escale, 19:30h www.lachine.ca
- Pierrefonds-Roxboro, July 1, Day of festivities, parade at 19:30h www.ville.montreal.qc.ca/pierrefonds-roxboro
- Pointe Claire, July 1, Pointe Claire Village, Parc Bourgeau, 14h – 22h www.ville.pointe-claire.qc.ca
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, July 1, @ 12h Organized by the Royal Canadian Legion 28 Sainte-Anne Road. For more information call 514-457-9332 www.sadb.qc.ca