Beaconsfield August 5, 2020 – On Monday, two Beaconsfield residents were saved from a deadly gas leak after 6-year-old Clara alerted her dad of a weird smell. Emergency services found that the smell was coming from their neighbours broken gas line following an accidentally punctured pipe during landscape work. Neighbours, Tai and his mother are eternally grateful for Clara’s help.

Take a look at the video above to get the full story.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.