Residences Québec Advisors provide a free* advisory service to seniors and their families with the goal of supporting them in their efforts to find a retirement home with care that best corresponds to their degree of autonomy within the network of private residences certified by the Ministère de la Santé et des Services Sociaux.
Residence Advisors assess the needs of seniors on all levels: socially, physically and cognitively to find a residence that best corresponds to their needs. Throughout the challenging process of choosing a new home, Residences Québec Advisors accompany seniors and their families through every step of the process:
- One-on-one meetings at home or at the hospital to assess the senior’s needs
- Provide information about financial assistance and government tax credits, etc.
- Research and recommendation of certified residences
- Accompany the senior to view selected residences (semi-autonomous, Alzheimer’s,
- long-term care facility, etc.)
- Assistance with signing the lease, etc.
*Residences Quebec Advisors provides FREE services to beneficiaries because they are paid through the network of private residences in Quebec.
Having lived through moving a very close family member from her home, to a residence and then to a long-term care facility, Nora Fagen also worked as a lifestyle consultant at a senior’s residence, so she knows both sides.
Patient, empathetic and a good listener by nature, she is devoted to helping you and your family find the best possible long-term solution, be it for Assisted Living, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer or Dementia sufferers, she can help you find the best possible retirement home within your budget and needs in Montreal and the West Island.
To contact our Residence Advisors, please call 514-996-2887 or visit Résidences-Québec.ca