Status of the situation: Rivière des Prairies, Lac des Deux-Montagnes and Lac Saint-Louis flooding by Service de Sécurité Incendie de Montréal
Sandbags are being made available to citizens. Please call 311 to obtain them.
Water levels are stable since the last few hours. While there is a continued risk of flooding in several sectors, the situation is under control. We ask citizens to remain vigilant and to be prepared to take the necessary measures.
For information on what to do in the event of flooding, please see the section marked Preparing and protecting yourself on the Sécurité civile portal.
You can also call 311 for further information.
Update on high-risk sectors:
- Three dams are still intact;
- No major impact reported.
- Reinforcement of the dykes in progress;
- Minor impacts reported;
- Situation under control.
- Sandbags distributed to residents.
- Water levels on the Rivière à l’Orme are slightly higher;
- Regular on-site checks carried out;
- No impact reported.